1. *Sushi-Movie Date Night*
Since SK and I started dating, our 'date nights' have evolved into a little tradition we like to call "sushi-movie date night." We're regulars at our favorite place, Momiji. Both of us have been looking forward to seeing Argo and tonight's the night!
Since work has been quiet the past couple of weeks, I've been able to rock my TOMS as much as I want, which make my feet sing. My current pair is giraffe-print, but I've also got my eye on these November-themed ones...
3. *Autumn-Themed Dessert*
I'm going to a dinner party tomorrow night and I've been charged with bringing dessert. I haven't settled on an idea yet but I'm looking for a fall-themed recipe.
4. *Riding the Mount Vernon Trail*
Last weekend I discovered the Mount Vernon Trail while on my afternoon bike ride (yes, I know I'm late to the game.) While i didn't make it all the way down the trail, I'm planning on tackling it again this Sunday (and maybe stopping in Old Town for something delicious for lunch.
![]() |
| Scene from Sunday's ride |
![]() |
| Also from Sunday - Hey Abe! |
5. *The Sadness of Pain au Chocolat*
Well, this is hilarious.
![]() |
| Source |
Happy weekend everybody!
xoxo,
b







6 comments:
BAH pain au chocolat
i love toms! they really are quite wonderful :)
annalizbeth.blogspot.com
I want to see Argo too. Looks great! Have fun!
Ooh! Love the Toms..which ones would you get? (As in, you are you voting for?? Haha..)
<3, Cai
http://caidailyrant.blogspot.com/
HAHAH the paiiiiiin!
Love the toms !
Come on my blog and say hi ! I have a great giveaway going on !
My Blog - A Pretty Nest
Post a Comment