Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Five: Lady Weekend

I'm a single lady this weekend since SK is going out of town, so I've planned a relaxing ladies weekend for myself. It will include:

Sauv Blanc

Delicious melty brie

Take-out Sushi

Extra spin classes at my beloved Bikerbarre

Laying on my couch like this seal while watching Homeland and Nashville.
I don't know about you, but this seems like a glorious weekend to me.

What are your weekend plans?

xoxo,

b

4 comments:

Falen said...

Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me. I'm a sucker for sushi. :) Laying around on the couch like that sounds fantastic too!!

New follower from #H54F.

Falen
www.upwardnotinward.com

l said...

Sounds like the perfect alone weekend to me!!

New follower from the High Five for Friday link-up!

Leslie
http://sincerely-leslie.blogspot.com

Miss Riss said...

I love that the title of your post is "lady weekend" hahha, love it! And it does in fact sound like a glorious weekend!! Hope you enjoy it! Happy Friday!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun...I hope you enjoyed relaxing!