![]() |
| Blech. |
2. If I paint my nails myself, it is near-impossible for me to keep the polish on my fingers for more than 3 days.
| Essie Recessionista. Painted last night. Will try to last til Friday. |
If I pay for the manicure I can resist the urge to pick, but as soon as one chips I can't stand it and won't stop toying at my nails until all the polish is gone. I've found it to be an impossible habit to break.
3. My favorite movie of all time is Apollo 13.
When I was ten, I stayed home from school for a week with the flu and I rotated between watching Apollo 13, Jurassic Park, Independence Day (Yes, it was the mid-90s.) Obviously this one has stuck with me the most - To this day, I weep like a baby every time I watch the last ten minutes of this movie. It has everything a movie needs to make it great - it's based on a true story, it stars Hollywood's Most Likeable actors (Hanks! Paxton!), it's about overcoming the odds, and it's directed by Ron Howard. I could watch it a hundred times and wouldn't get tired of it.
4. Before I started working in the public sector, I wanted to be a literary agent or work as an editor in a publishing house.
![]() |
| Heaven. |
5. I have an irrational fear of falling onto subway tracks and getting run over by a train. I can't even put a picture up to illustrate because I don't want to look at subway tracks.Shudder.
What are some fun facts about you!?
xoxo,
b



No comments:
Post a Comment