In order to keep ourselves entertained, we've also decided that this will be the weekend of mixing cocktails and watching bad movies. Wild Friday night ahead!
Now, SK loves bourbon. As an almost-native son of Kentucky, he'll drink it straight, on the rocks, in a cocktail, in a Big Gulp - if you can invent a way for the man to consume bourbon, he'll do it.
I myself am not so crazy about bourbon. However, bourbon is what we have on hand, so in the interest of convenience (and laziness), I've decided to concoct some bourbon cocktails for us to try out in hopes that the bourbon-loving spirit will rub off on me. (And if it's a failure, I've got an emergency bottle of Cab Sauv stashed away for emergencies.)
Right now, my top cocktail contenders are:
Let me know in the comments if you have another bourbon recipe for me to try. I'll report back the results on Monday!
P.S. Figuring out how to include this signature is my greatest graphic design accomplishment to date. I cannot tell you how excited it makes me.



5 comments:
You man SK sounds quite marvelous. I too drink drink bourbon out of Big Gulp's and find it makes for great date nights with the boyfriend. Have fun!!
Ohh la la. Sounds like an exciting evening! I'm jealous!
I love Old Fashioneds! Enjoy your weekend!
mmm bourbon and ginger! simple and perfect. enjoy!
reppin my city with the recommendation to make a Manhattan - SO delicious and they have a marsaschino cherry as garnish :p
Post a Comment