Friday, December 14, 2012

High Five for Friday

Linking up with High Five for Friday today!

1. Got up and made it to 7AM spin class this morning. LIKE A CHAMP.

Source
 2. Of course, whenever I go to the gym before work, I start my day feeling like a four year old who broke into the Pixie Stix factory. Until 11AM.

Source
3. I am one Secret Santa gift away from being completely done with my holiday shopping. I can't wait for everyone to open their gifts so I can post about what I got them - I feel good about my choices this year!

4. There's a chance that SK and I are going to be spending Christmas in DC - I'm taking the weekend to start menu planning in case I've got to whip up a festive dinner!

Source  
Source

  5. I'm still keeping an eye out for a holiday gift from me to me -- I think that if I have any extra cash at the end of the month, I may pick up the ever-so-popular Naked Palette. Any fans out there?

What do you guys have going on this weekend?




No comments: