
Hard truth: any extra money that I may come into this holiday season will be going directly to pay off my credit card bill. Do not pass Go. Do Not Collect $200. Do Not Go Shopping at JCrew. While my credit card debt isn't at a dangerous level, it's certainly substantial and I've been working to pay it off for a while.
However, if I magically wind up with any extra money once the responsible stuff is out of the way, I think I'm going to pick up one of these goodies for myself. After all, it's important to treat yourself to a Chrismukkah present too. So here's what I've got my eye on this Wednesday!
1. J.Crew Tippi Crewneck Sweater
2. Banana Republic Lydia Abstract Print Blouse
3. Lo and Sons O.M.G. Bag
4. NARS Lipstick Pencil and Blush
5. Kendra Scott Valencia Necklace
6. J.Crew Factory Printed Scoopneck Blouse
7. Ellen Tracy Colby High Shaft Boot
8. J. Crew Double-serge Pencil Skirt
9. Initial stamp necklace, various Etsy sellers
P.S. I credit CapHillStyle for my lust list this year - she posts the most gorgeous stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment