Every year we decorate SK's tree and then I make latkes to appease my ancestors who are rolling over in their graves. It's a win-win, holiday style.
But it seems like this year you all won't be able to make it. So sad.
Want to see the invite I whipped up anyway?
Of course you do.
__________________________________________________________________
Friends,Maybe you're like SK and you freak out over Christmas like this:
Maybe you're like little b and your favorite part of the holiday season is the food.

Maybe you're Jewish and the idea of decorating a Christmas tree makes you act like this:

Or maybe you just can't handle the idea of one more holiday party?

However you feel about the holidays, I think we can all agree that a holiday party should end up like this:

Happy start to the holiday season, everyone!

3 comments:
I AM SO JEALOUS! I love all of those things. Sadly St. Louis to DC is probably just too far a drive for this girl. Have fun!!
I enjoy those animals.
I am so excited for holiday party season! I have my first one on Saturday and I am pumped.
Post a Comment