Pearl Earrings: A classic year-round, but I particularly like to wear them in fall/winter.
Mug of Tea: I have recently become a tea drinker - lately I've been sipping Celestial Seasonings "Tension Tamer" blend - perfect for pairing with my favorite Trader Joe's cookies!
Cozy Sweater
Leggings
L.L. Bean Wicked Good Moccasins: These barely leave my feet in the winter. Plus, L.L. Bean has an amazing customer guarantee that allows you to send damaged merchandise back to them for a free repair or replacement. This has come in handy, since I have literally worn through the soles of these slippers, I wear them that much.
Chapstick: This is really less of a "favorite" and more of a "If-I-don't-have-chapstick-nearby-at-all-times-I-will-FREAK-out," but it's a total necessity for fall.
Tall Brown Boots: The fall shoe version of the little black dress. Goes everywhere, does everything. I love this pair especially!
What are YOUR fall favorites?


7 comments:
I LOVE LL Bean. I love them. On crazy days I may or may not play Monogram The Tote Bag on their website... with my future children's initials... or my married initials.... and other crazy things...
wait - I REALLY like those boots. I like the wrapyaroundy bits!
Ooh that outfit totally screams fall! And I have those slippers; they're perfect :)
Alex
Nine to Five
Love the sweater! :)
That looks incredibly comfy :)
Oh my goodness so cute and comfy I love it!!
those slippers are on my christmas wish list!! :)
p.s. check out my giveaway - last day to enter!
http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html
Post a Comment