I'm linking up with
Lauren today for High Five for Friday!
I, for one, feel like my friend Tina that it's Friday.
I've got some pretty sweet plans this weekend, namely:
1) Re-watching the series premiere of
The Americans.
Did any of you watch? I know it got mixed reviews, but I was glued to the screen for the entire 90 minutes of the premiere. I've been a Keri Russell fan since Felicity (duh), and I loved Matthew Rhys in Brothers and Sisters. Plus it appeals to the history nerd in me AND the sucker-for-a-spy-story in me.
2) Belated birthday dinner at
Posto - One of my favorite restaurants in DC!
3) A trip to the Leesburg outlets to pick out my birthday gift!
4) The Superbowl
After careful consideration, I've decided to root for San Francisco, out of respect for SK and his deep, deep love for the Cleveland Browns. In truth though, if it's not my beloved New York Jets playing my interest is basically at a "Commercials-and-Beyonce-Only" level.
5) Superbowl Food
I should have said, "Commercials-and-Food-and-Beyonce-Only" level. I'm going to be making carnitas for the first time (using
Deb's recipe, which she adapted from
Homesick Texan.) Of course, all the taco fixings will be going with it - salsa, guacamole, cheese, the works!
What are you guys up to this weekend?
(Don't forget to sign up for my
GIVEAWAY!)
1 comment:
SO glad to hear all that about The Americans - I missed it on Thurs but really really want to watch. (Happy birthday again!)
Post a Comment