Thursday, January 31, 2013

100th Post, Favorite Gifts, and a GIVEAWAY!

This post is a special one -- it's Little B in DC's 100th! Since both the blog and I have had momentous occasions this week, I thought it might be fun for you to hear about a couple of my favorite gifts that I've received over the years.
Source
Yep, everyone and their mother has been talking about this one. And yes, I'm tardy to the party. But I have been having SO MUCH FUN playing with the colors in this set. As an added bonus, I'm pretty sure I don't have to buy eye makeup for the next decade. Definitely a great holiday pickup, courtesy of SK's parents.

Source
This was a combination Hannukah/Birthday gift from my folks last year -- I was a Blackberry person before, and as you can imagine, making the switch was LIFE. CHANGE. ING.

Source
This was one of SK's first gifts to me -- one of my favorite stores in DC, Hill's Kitchen, sells cookie cutters in the shape of every state (except Hawaii -- sorry, Hawaii!) and the District. Longtime readers will know that I have excessive pride in every and anything New York related, so this little guy gets a honored place of display at my house.

So why am I telling you all this?

Well, I may have buried the lede a bit, but I'm so excited that it's my 100th post that I am hosting my first-ever GIVEAWAY!

Because I am so grateful to all of you for sticking around for 100 entries, one winner will receive:

1) A $25 gift card to Sephora - to get you on your way to a Naked Palette or whatever else your heart may desire!
Source
2) A $15 dollar gift card to the iTunes store -- though I wish I could give away an iPhone, this blog would then become about Bankrupt B, which I'm against.

Source
3) And because I like to represent local DC businesses, a cookie cutter, in any state of the winner's choosing, from Hill's Kitchen. Show me your state pride!

Source
To Enter: Follow me on Google Friend Connect and leave a comment on this post telling me you did so. You can earn an additional entry by following me on Twitter (@littlebindc) - just make sure to leave me an additional comment telling me you did so! You can get a THIRD entry if you tweet about the giveaway - and leave me a comment about it!

Giveaway closes on Friday, February 8 and winners will be announced on February, March 11.

I want to tell you all again thank you for reading. I love hearing from all of you, reading your stories, and becoming your friends.I'm getting the warm fuzzies just thinking about it.

Here's to another 100 posts!

36 comments:

nRk said...

Happy Blog Birthday!
Its a big milestone!

xxox

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Congrats! I am a follower (but not a twitter!)

MHM1314 said...

Congrats on 100!!! I follow via GFC

MHM1314 said...

O HAI and I also follow on the twits

Unknown said...

Congrats! I follow via GFC.

Unknown said...

I follow on Twitter as well!

Susan said...

Congrats on 100 posts! I follow you via Google, and on Twitter (srs1088)! As a former DC resident who was once also obsessed with Hill's Kitchen, I love the cookie cutter - so cute!

Betsy Transatlantically said...

I follow you on GFC! and WOOHOO 100!

Betsy Transatlantically said...

and I follow you on Twitter - WOOHOO birthday!

Betsy Transatlantically said...

and I'm tweeting. duh.

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

New follower and thanks for checking out my blog and commenting!

Have a great weekend!
Shia
World According to Shia

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Congrats on your milestone! New follower and entering your amazing giveaway :)

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Now following on Twitter too ;)

@GreenFashonista

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

I also tweeted about it ;)

Jess said...

Hi Little B, Pick me, Pick me! :-) Happy blogiversary!
(P.S. I heart your twitter.)

Amy Orvin said...

Congrats to you!
New GFC follower as Amy Orvin

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Amy Orvin said...

following you on twitter as @amyorvin

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Amy Orvin said...

tweet-https://twitter.com/amyorvin/status/299533568898658304

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Jami said...

New follower. Thanks for reading my blog as well. I am a new follower on here and twitter and will also tweet about this..Hope I win! :)

AshleyB said...

Happy 100 posts, little b! I follow via GFC, and twitter, and will tweet about the giveaway now. Even if I don't win I think I need a Georgia cookie cutter. That's just too cute!

Anna said...

Followed you on GFC! :)

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Followed you on twitter! :)

Adrian said...

Thanks for reading my blog! I'm a new follower! :)

Adrian said...

Following you on Twitter!

Ashley said...

Yay for the 100th post! Congrats! I'm now following you on GFC and twitter!

@verbalgoldblog said...

hey hey! I came over! I followed and tweeted!!! :) congrats!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Congrats on the milestone!! Here's to 100s more :)

I'm your newest follower!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I follow on twitter too!
@jointhegossip

Nicole said...

Followed on google and twitter! Even tweeted about the contest. Loving Hill Kitchen...used to live just a few blocks away from there!

Erika @ All Things E said...

Congrats on the blog milestone! So exciting! Just followed on the Twitter and GFC :-)
-Erika

Jaime said...

Congrats on the 100th post! Can't wait till I get there!

Following on GFC!

Jaime {Toby's Tails}

Jaime said...

Following on twitter as well! @DillonJaime

Jaime {Toby's Tails}

Miss Mallory said...

I follow on Google friend connect!

missmallory.johnson@gmail.com

Miss Mallory said...

I follow on twitter!! @VirginiaBelle10

Thanks for hosting such a fun giveaway!!

missmallory.johnson@gmail.com

Miss Mallory said...

Anddd...I tweeted about your birthday giveaway! Yay!
Thanks for hosting!!!

missmallory.johnson@gmail.com