I.....am not the neatest person.
In fact....some might call me downright messy.
One of my least favorite chores is folding laundry. Without fail, my (clean! oh, the shame) clothes will wind up in what I have affectionately dubbed "my pile" on my couch. Then, far too many times and far too many rushed mornings, I dig through the pile, find something presentable, and either bring it into the bathroom with me while I shower in hopes of getting the wrinkles out, or throwing it in the dryer until it looks okay. It's how I roll. Judge away.
At least, it's how I used to roll.
Enter the Conair Extreme Hand Held Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat.*
GAME-CHANGER.
Nay, LIFE-CHANGER.
It takes about a minute to heat up. It steams your clothes in about another minute. And you can use it on just about anything. I brought it to Chicago (for wedding attire) and Aruba (for dinner-on-the-beach) attire and it works like a charm.
So there you go. My not-so-secret pile is out there for the world to know about. But at least now it's a wrinkle-free pile.
xoxoxo,
b
*I bought this. I did not get this for free and nobody asked me to endorse it. I just really, really, really like it.

1 comment:
I have a section of clothes hanging in my closet that need to be ironed but the reality is I haven't worn them in months because I am too damn lazy to get the iron out. I feel like this little gadget could change my life!
Post a Comment