What should I get my bf for his birthday? He likes bourbon, hockey, economic charts, and being midwestern.
I'm usually pretty good about gifts - at least I like to think so. And I always prefer to get my loved ones something they've really had their eye on, even if it means that I have to ruin the surprise and ask them what they want. So last night, Steve told me something that he's never ever been to. Something he's had his eye on for a long time. Something.......magical.
Hi! Found you from Blair's HeadBand. Did you see this yet? How was it? I absolutely LOVE Cirque shows!! And I'm trying to think of a gift for my bf too... men are hard to shop for!
2 comments:
You're going to love it! I went to see a performance at the Verizon Center earlier this year and it was incredible!
Hi! Found you from Blair's HeadBand. Did you see this yet? How was it? I absolutely LOVE Cirque shows!! And I'm trying to think of a gift for my bf too... men are hard to shop for!
Newest follower!
Post a Comment