So, I made some changes to the layout. You like? I think I like. At least, I like it more than how it looked before. But I can't promise I won't change it again.
And oh! I joined Instagram. Among the many things I did the last few months. Want to see some pictures? Of course you do.
 |
| Visited New York for less than 24 hours to surprise my sister (and took some sweet/homesick pics while I was at it.) |
 |
| Summer veggies at the farmers market that make 99+ degree heat almost worth it. |
 |
| Just another day in DC... |
 |
| Discovered a new favorite wine + cheese shop in Virginia that has the most amazing goodies up front |
 |
| Slowly but surely working my way through Downton Abbey Season 2, and sampling one of the many fine varieties of white wine that Harris Teeter has to offer me. |
 |
| Real road sign in Virginia Beach. No cussing! |
 |
| Asparagus pizza in the works! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
So...what have you all been up to?
xoxo,
b
No comments:
Post a Comment