Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

I'm linking up with Brunch with Amber today to get a few things off my chest and tell myself it's okay!

It's okay that I'm supposed to do my aunt's makeup for my cousin's wedding this weekend...and I have NO idea what I'm doing.

It's okay that I'm bringing 3 dresses with me to Chicago because I want my sisters' opinions on which one fits best.

It's okay that none of those dresses really fits me right.

It's okay that I served a nutritionally questionable meal last night for dinner consisting of everything that I have to get rid of before vacation. It involved a fried egg, a so-so casserole that I have been eating for what seems like every single day this week, and two turkey burgers that pre-date healthcare reform.

It's okay that tonight's dinner might include bagged "party meatballs" from Trader Joe's that were leftover from my last roommate. What makes them party meatballs, you may ask? I don't know.

T-minus one day til vacation begins!

xoxo,

b

1 comment:

The Preppy Student said...

vacation? thats so exciting. I always like a seccond opinion on fashion! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!. BTW I am your newest follower and cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!