Not really. I'm pretty comfortable with it being almost mid-January. (It's supposed to stay light until 5:05 today. Small victories.)
But if I say its still the holidays, that means that I'm not such a delinquent in this post. See? LOGIC.
Anyway, a few weeks ago I participated in the Favorite Things Holiday gift swap hosted by Blairsheadband and Christina. I got paired up with Natalie from TwoPrepsinaPod, who has an adorable site and an even more adorable new baby boy.
When I got Natalie's package, I was overwhelmed with her generosity - not to mention the fact that she definitely understood my favorite things! Her package included:
Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics: She's my very favorite Food Network personality, plus her recipes are always amazing. I've pretty much dog-eared the whole book already with recipes to try.
Cooking for Mr. Latte: I've heard such good things about this book. I'm trying to read more this winter so I'll definitely be kicking off that resolution with this one!
California Olive Oil: She included a sweet note via Twitter with this one NOT to cook with it - it's so delicious that its recommended use is for dips, spreads, etc. I can attest to its deliciousness!!!
Peterbrooke Candy: Sweets from a Jacksonville-based chocolate company. I don't have any more pictures of this stuff because it lasted about 4 minutes before being devoured. AMAZING.
Thank you again Natalie - I love everything you sent! (Plus a big thank you to BHB and Christina for organizing!)

3 comments:
I hadn't heard of the Cooking for Mr. Latte book before but it sounds great! I'm going to have to check it out.
ooh let me know about the Mr Latte book! the description on Amazon sounds promising.
I am so glad you liked everything!
Post a Comment