Monday, July 1, 2013

The Rumors are True

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen me post this earlier this week:

Funemployment on the roof deck...Good Morning Tuesday!    
Yes folks, it's really and really true - I left my job of 4 1/2 years last week and will be starting my new job on Monday! And in the mean time, I took the past week off and had some 'me' time (including some mornings on the roof deck with some blogs and iced coffee.)

I've wanted to update for some time now about the details, but haven't been able to spill the beans for a while. Stay tuned for more updates as I move downtown!



2 comments:

Betsy Transatlantically said...

WOOHOO! sorry I couldn't join you but it sounded like a fab week :)

Unknown said...

Best of luck with your new adventure! I'm looking forward to hearing more.