I spent the first few days of my week off being productive -- doing laundry, running errands, shopping, etc. But then by mid-Wednesday, the desire to lay on the couch and binge-watch Netflix set in, and I finished the entire first season of The Killing in 2 days. (P.S. Anybody else watch The Killing? I MUST KNOW WHO KILLED ROSIE LARSON.)
Once the weekend rolled around, the reality of going back to work set in. To celebrate my final few days of fun-employment, we did it up big this past weekend:
1) Single ladies, take note. Once you co-habitate, your Thursday nights may turn from normal sipping-wine-watching-tv-eating-dinner to "We bought Cranium, and I don't care if it sucks, we are finishing the wine and USING IT EVEN IF IT IS JUST THE TWO OF US DAMNIT."
![]() |
| Triceratops. |
2) Friday night we checked off an item on my DC bucket list: make it to Acadiana's Friday Crawfish Boil on time and gorge yourself on seafood. Check.
| Beignets |
3) Saturday we had tickets to see Tracy Morgan at the Warner Theater. Neither of us had ever been (or really knew about its existence) so we were pleasantly surprised to see how classically beautiful it was on the inside. The show was absolutely hilarious to boot.
4) To cap off the weekend, I took SK on his maiden voyage to H-Mart.
How was your weekend, readers?
xoxo,
b

3 comments:
Aaaaand now I want dumplings for lunch. I might make this happen.
SO glad you got a little bit of time off!!!
I am SO jealous you went to Tracy Morgan. I love him!
I saw the Nutcracker at the Warner Theater!
also, I didn't know that Rosie Larsen died so you've now ruined The Killing for me. thanks.
Post a Comment