It only took the calamitous implosion of my old computer to get me one.(Yes, it's propped up on the pillows. Not because it can't stand up on its own! Just because it's tired.)
Ignore that. Just a little more tired.
I wound up getting a MacBook Pro for a variety of reasons -- speed, portability, graphics, durability. But while I had used Macs before and had played around on my boyfriend's, the transition has been more difficult than I anticipated. For instance, how do I transfer all my music over? For that matter, how do I transfer any of my other files over? And where do they go once I import them? What is Finder, anyway?
Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out as I go -- it's not like the old computer is in much shape to blog...
In fitness-related news, I've actually stuck with my resolutions I made in my last post! I've been going to the gym 2-3 times a week for about 3 weeks now, and while I can't say I've always made the healthiest choices food-wise, I've been keeping an eye on what I eat and tried to stock up on more fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins. And it's actually starting to show -- today I wore a skirt that I usually have to wear some control-tops underneath. Not today!!!
On tap for the rest of the weekend: tutoring at Tubman elementary tomorrow morning, going-away party for Michelle tomorrow night, and a trip up to Bethesda on Sunday -- thank goodness for the weekend!
xoxo,
b

No comments:
Post a Comment