That is, until the dress I ordered for Miri's wedding arrived in the mail on Wednesday.
I know. I know. So cute, right? Unfortunately, as you can see, it's a little big snug around the hips. And on my hips....it's a little bit snugger than one might find flattering.
This dress is going to get my butt into gear - literally. I've decided its really time to get in shape and take control to get the body I want. I've been a Weight Watchers devotee in the past, so I'm going to start that up again and really try to be more active.
Of course, my first day of dieting ended with me staring hungrily at a picture of cake for longer than I'm comfortable admitting. So let's just see how this goes.
xoxo,
b
This dress is going to get my butt into gear - literally. I've decided its really time to get in shape and take control to get the body I want. I've been a Weight Watchers devotee in the past, so I'm going to start that up again and really try to be more active.
Of course, my first day of dieting ended with me staring hungrily at a picture of cake for longer than I'm comfortable admitting. So let's just see how this goes.
xoxo,
b
No comments:
Post a Comment