When you were a kid, and you got a new toy for the holidays, and it was something you wanted so badly and were so excited to get, were you ever afraid to take it out of the box because you wanted it to stay in its pristine unused state?
Everyone, meet my Black Friday purchase (at nearly 70% off, no less!) Steve actually caught me stroking it lovingly last night during Boardwalk Empire.
I also snagged some new black boots:


I also snagged some new black boots:
And I believe that the cell phone fairy will be making my iPhone wishes come true this Hannukah:
(I apologize for the less-than-stellar photos - I'm having trouble finding good pics of all my goodies. Trust me when I say, they're fabulous.)
What about you guys? Any Black Friday finds?
Happy Monday!
xoxo,
little b
What about you guys? Any Black Friday finds?
Happy Monday!
xoxo,
little b
No comments:
Post a Comment